Please note the following important rules regarding Auto Jumble plots at the event:
- The plots are pre-booked at £20 each and will give you an area approximately 8m x 2.5m for your table (not included) and a car.
- These are limited to 20 plots on a first come first served basis, so please book without delay to avoid disappointment.
- No short/long wheelbase vans or traders (for these you will need to book a trade plot).
- You will receive an auto jumble hanger in the post which will need to be displayed for show entry.
- Please arrive no later than 9am on Sunday at the Main gate and you will be directed to your plot.
- ****No camping on the plot *****
- Price is only for the plot, and does not include show entry fee.
- Book well in advance as there are a limited number of plots available. Pre-booking will be strictly enforced this year, and no plots will be available on the day.
- No fire pits or ground BBQs are permitted on site. Raised or disposable BBQs are allowed, but DO NOT put these in normal rubbish bags or in the skip, leave them out and make sure that they are dampened down after use.
- There will be no access to the site before Sunday.
- Trading in predominantly non-VW related items is not permitted. If you are not selling predominantly VW-related goods, please do not book as you may be ejected from the trade area without a refund.
- A maximum of one vehicles per single AutoJumble stand are allowed. Additional vehicles will be required to relocate these vehicles to a public car park.
- Vehicles must display an official pass at all times. You should ensure that your vehicle has the windscreen Auto Jumble pass correctly displayed. Failure to display passes in the correct manner will result in you not being able to enter the Auto Jumble area.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your stand/table does not encroach onto neighbouring plots. The organisers will clearly mark the plots and cannot be held responsible should a dispute arise due to encroachment.
- All Auto Jumble vehicles must be on-site before 9 am on the day of the show and off-site by 7.30 pm. A red fire line will be clearly marked for all plots adjacent to the main drive. Stock and equipment (including gazebos, marquees etc.) MUST NOT be placed beyond this line. If you do, security will ask you to reposition it.
- The LWVWOC takes privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of organising the event. We never pass your details to third parties.
- You will receive an Auto Jumble hanger in the post which will need to be displayed for show entry.