- There is a booking fee per club to secure your passes. All entries must be received from club secretaries before 6th April 2020.
- Clubs should bear in mind that the space is allocated on a first come first served basis, and space is limited, so early booking is recommended. Normally, spaces are filled by early March.
- The displays normally consist of a maximum of 10 vehicles. Any increase in this number can only be accommodated with the advance approval of the organisers through the Display Stand Manager, and is subject to space availability. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment. If you require more spaces, please indicate on the notes field of the booking. Any increase is at the discretion of the organisers.
- Clubs are allowed to set up promotional display material and sell club regalia if desired. Open trading of other merchandise however, is not permitted under any circumstances from these display areas. Clubs who wish to take part in open trading can only do so from a pre-booked Club Trading Plot. Book a club trade plot.
- Entry to the display area is only permitted between 8.00am and 11.00am on the Sunday. All participants MUST be prepared to leave their vehicle in this area until 4.00pm and must also vacate the site by 7.30pm.
- Normal show entry costs apply to people within the vehicles participating in these displays. See admission prices.
- All vehicles taking part in Club displays must have a pre-booked pass. This must be clearly displayed from the vehicle’s rear view mirror whilst entering the show ground and until the vehicle is stationary on its respective club display. This enables marshals to identify vehicles clearly and prevents vehicles from being stopped unnecessarily.
- All participants in the displays should note that vehicles are displayed entirely at the owners’ risk and neither the Leicestershire and Warwickshire VW Owners’ Club nor Stanford Hall accept any liability for actions beyond their control.
- The LWVWOC takes privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of organising the event. We never pass your details to third parties.