5 metres wide
Price includes: two vehicle passes; and two adult passes (children under 14 are free of charge)
You can add extra adult passes when you go through to the basket.
Club Trade Plot rules
Please note the following important rules regarding trading at the event:
- It is advisable to book well in advance as there are only a limited number of plots available. This will be strictly enforced this year.
- NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 10th APRIL 2020. NO PLOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY. IF YOU HAVE NOT PRE-BOOKED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE.
- No fire pits or ground BBQs are permitted on site. Raised or disposable BBQs are allowed, but DO NOT put these in normal rubbish bags or in the skip, leave them out and make sure that they are dampened down after use.
- There will be no general access to the site before Sunday 3rd May – however if you wish to arrive on Saturday 2nd May, please inform the Trade Stand Manager in advance.
- Trading in predominantly non-VW related items is not permitted. If you are not selling predominantly VW-related goods please do not book as you may be ejected from the Trade area without a refund.
- A maximum of two vehicles per single trade stand, four vehicles per double trade stand are allowed. Vehicles must display an official pass at all times.
- NO PASS NO ENTRY.
- If you wish to camp on your plot; please inform the Trade Stand Manager in advance.
- Trade stands may contain marquees but these must be contained within the area of your trade plot. Any trader requiring a marquee should contact the Trade Stand Manager for the address and telephone number of the approved show supplier.
- Traders are responsible for ensuring that their stands do not encroach onto neighbouring plots. The organisers will clearly mark the plots and cannot be held responsible should a dispute arise due to encroachment.
- Traders should ensure that all their vehicles have windscreen trade passes correctly displayed. Failure to display passes in the correct manner will result in the normal entry fee being levied.
- All traders must be on site before 9.00am on the day of the show and off site by 7.30pm.
- Traders who have pre-booked overnight camping on their stand for Saturday should arrive before 8.30pm.
- A red fire line will be clearly marked for all plots adjacent to the main drive. Stock and equipment (including gazebos, marquees etc.) MUST NOT be placed beyond this line. If you do, security will ask you to reposition it.
- All traders MUST supply a full risk assessment in advance if bringing their own gazebos.
- The LWVWOC takes privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of organising the event. We never pass your details to third parties.