5 metres wide, a minimum of 9 metres deep.
To book a double plot, increase the quantity to two, for triple increase to three etc. etc.
- two vehicle passes; and
- two adult passes (children 14 and under enter the show free of charge).
You can add extra adult passes when you go through to the basket. This must be done at the time of booking.
When booking, use the drop-down field to select whether you want to stay on your pitch on Saturday evening for your security. Note that this is entirely at your own risk, neither SH or LWVWOC accept any responsibility for loss or damage occurring whilst on this site.
Please note the following important rules regarding trading at the event:
- You must book well in advance as there are only a limited number of plots available. This will be strictly enforced.
- NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 18th APRIL 2020. NO PLOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY. IF YOU HAVE NOT PRE-BOOKED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE.
- No fire pits or ground BBQs are permitted on site. Disposable BBQs are allowed but only when raised off the ground. DO NOT dispose of these in the normal waste or in the skip. They be disposed of in the nominated area (adjacent to the skip).
- There will be no general access to the site before Sunday 3rd May – however if you wish to arrive on Saturday 2nd May, please inform the Trade Stand Manager in advance.
- Trading must be predominantly VW related. If you are not selling predominantly VW-related goods please do not book as your booking may be refused.
- A maximum of two vehicles per single 5m trade stand are allowed. Vehicles must display an official pass at all times.
- NO PASS NO ENTRY.
- If you wish to camp on your plot; please inform the Trade Stand Manager in advance.
- Trade stands may contain marquees but these must be contained within the area of your trade plot. Any trader requiring a marquee should contact the Trade Stand Manager for the address and telephone number of the approved show supplier.
- Traders are responsible for ensuring that their stands do not encroach onto neighbouring plots. The organisers will clearly mark the plots and cannot be held responsible should a dispute arise due to encroachment.
- Traders should ensure that all their vehicles have windscreen trade passes correctly displayed. Failure to display passes in the correct manner will result in the normal entry fee being levied.
- On show day the site will be accessible for traders from 7.30am. All traders must be on site before 9.00am and off site by 7.30pm.
- Traders who have pre-booked overnight camping on their stand for Saturday should arrive before 8.30pm.
- A red fire line will be clearly marked for all plots adjacent to the main drive. Stock and equipment (including gazebos, marquees etc.) MUST NOT be placed beyond this line. If you do, you will be asked to move it behind the line.
- All traders MUST supply a full risk assessment in advance if bringing their own gazebos.
- The LWVWOC takes privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of organising the event. We never pass your details to third parties.