Following the popular inclusion of camping for the last few years, we are pleased that the Stanford Hall Estate Office is offering the same facilities again, with overnight camping available on an adjacent site (as last year, the Monument Field) on both Saturday and Sunday. This will only be open to pre-booked visitors.
Camping is organised by the Stanford Hall Estate, and your contract and contacts are with Stanford Hall and not the show organisers.
Campers are advised that they must comply with these conditions and those issued by the Stanford Hall Estate Office:
- Entry to the camping site will only be possible from 1 pm until 8 pm on Saturday via South Kilworth Road, and departure must be made by 7 pm on Monday.
- Vehicle access to the showground is strictly forbidden to all campers and visitors until the showground gates are open to the public at 8 am on Sunday 16th August.
- Vehicle Movement is forbidden after 9.00pm.
- Gates will be locked from 9 pm to 7 am with NO vehicle movements being permitted on site other than to and from the entry gate.
- Those who are taking part in the displays, Concours, etc, will be allowed to move their vehicles to the appropriate area from 8 am on Sunday.
- Campers must stay in the allocated pitches provided.
- STRICTLY no fires or ground level BBQs.
- All campers stay on-site at their own risk. First aid support will only be provided for Saturday afternoon and during the show on Sunday. An emergency telephone number will be provided on arrival for out of hours.
- It should be noted that camping is organised by the Stanford Hall Estate, and your contract and contacts are with Stanford Hall and not the show organisers. Stanford Hall can be contacted on 01788 860250. All campers stay on site at their own risk. First aid support will only be provided for the Saturday afternoon and during the show on the Sunday.
- Camping is entirely at the individual’s risk; the Stanford Hall Estate accepts no liability for events beyond their control.
- An emergency telephone number will be provided on arrival for out of hours, gates will be locked from 9pm to 7am with NO vehicle movements being permitted on site other than to and from entry gate. Those who are taking part in the displays, concours, etc will be allowed to move their vehicles to the appropriate area from 8am on Sunday 16th August. Please make sure you display your pass when entering the show site to avoid delays.
Book camping pass
Show entry is included in these prices:
- Saturday night only is £22.00 per adult and £3.00 per child between the ages of 4 and 14 years (under 4s are free).
- Both Saturday and Sunday night is £28.00 per adult and £6.00 per child between the ages of 4 and 14 years (under 4s are free).
- Show entry is included in the above prices when purchasing your camping pass.
All details on the booking form must be completed in full or application will be refused.
When sending your booking form you must include:
- a C5-size self-addressed envelope; and
- a cheque for the full amount, made payable to ‘Stanford Hall’.
Send your application to:
VW CampingThe Estate Office, Stanford Hall, Stanford on Avon, Nr. Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DH.
Beyond providing the booking form, Leicestershire & Warwickshire VWOC has no involvement whatsoever with the camping.
The Stanford Hall Estate provides and runs the camping, and can be contacted on 01788 860250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No general show, trade or Concours information is available from these contact details.